So this is Flickr!
I have finally gotten around to making a flickr account and have uploaded quilt photos. This blog will soon start looking like the long awaited quilt blog that I have been promising myself.
You can see my photos here
I like that flickr puts a copyright symbol on all photos.
Some strategies to deal with copyright questions -
- have the link to 'smart copying' on the bookmark bar for students to check before they use pictures and text.
- students to fill out a section of their assignment where they acknowledge sources for pictures and text.
- and ALWAYS remember - when in doubt ATTRIBUTE sources! and that includes using quilting patterns.
- how to use bit.ly to shorten url's in twitter,
- how to hot link using html editor, *pat self on back*
- using flickr to put photos in categories,
- I have made more quilts, bags and table runners that I remembered I had!