Pages

Friday 27 November 2009

Yaaayyyy - The Kitchen is In



This is the done kitchen (well except for the painting and the window which needs repairing).
See the blue & white china in the display cupboard above the fridge.
There are lovely blue toned tiles along the splashback.
I am still looking for lots of blue accessories, half the fun is in the searching!
There is also a touch of wacky colour with the coffee set on the island bench.
Of course the island bench will stay uncluttered, just like this forever...aw who am I trying to kid...with 6 junior quilarys, Mr & Mrs quilary it will be lucky to last 5 minutes...
But it's done and I love being in it.

3 comments:

  1. Kitchen looks great. when is the official opening I'll be there. Love the willow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marg...Me Too! Still have 2 big platters to put into the cupboard...working out how to make them fit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful. Love the big long bench and the light. I have a willow pattern dinner plate give by my Dad the last Christmas we had together. Love your blue and white colection too
    Martina

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails