Here is a little look at what's in my bag. (The scrunched up tissues and old gum wrappers are cleverly hidden under the pile). It's a catch-all for whatever needs storing at the time and could be catalogued this way;
What I've been doing/where I've been:
- recently went to the Edinburgh Tattoo at the SFS
- Dinner at Masonic club with Netball committee
- Receipt for mended sewing machine
- better cotton thread (apparently I was using BAD thread) and
- a multitude of new machine needles
- pens, keys, usb,
- oops - need to update first aid certificate for work.
- iPhone (delicious Christmas present)
- near and far glasses
- wallet (sadly empty after trip to sewing shop)
- 2 handcreams (one is supposed to be in the car)
- Paris perfume
- tissues and an ironed hanky
- manicure set (Mothers Day present from 2009)
- lippy, chappy, chewy, floss (I wondered where that went!).
Play along and show your insides here
Thanks for taking a peek over the fence...