Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Mr. Postman look and see (oh yeah)...

... You got a letter in your bag for me (please please Mr. Po-o-o-stman)
(Lyrics by Dobbin/Garrett/Garman/Brianbert)
That's me.
Pacing the path.



Looking at the letterbox.


Searching the sidewalk.


Dancing down the driveway.


Mooching 'round the mailbox.









You see I am waiting for an order of fabrics, patterns and olfa blades* from Catherine's Place 


But I also won a giveaway.
Lil 'ol me...from this gorgeous blog of Cathie's 


So I'm waiting...
But that's ok...cause I do like the anticipation.
*ok it was 10 but that's enough to last me and Marisew a few quilts at least!


Thanks for taking a peek over the fence!

1 comment:

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails