Pages

Sunday 24 October 2010

Blogtoberfest 2010 - Day 24

Campbelltown Spring Dance Festival was where I was today.
Spring?...13 degree temperatures? Cold wind?
Spring??...rain
Spring???...yeah right!

As you can tell, I have run out of sensible things to post.
I can show you more of my hoarding.
 a project from 1987
each sleeve has multiple projects 'filed' away. 
I still intend to make every single one of these projects.
You'll recognise me, I'll be the little old lady with the time machine.

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

1 comment:

  1. Now I know why you like Dr Who so much!!!!You are planning to have your very own quilting tardis where you can have "time" to quilt and have "room" to organise and do all those projects you plan to do...... one day!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails