Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Cross...Blogtoberfest 2010 - Day 25

Tonight I was going to start a cross-stitch bookmark for a nephew.
I even took a before photo to document my progress.
But I burnt my thumb cooking dinner - why didn't I just ignore the hungry hordes?
Now it's just that little bit too painful to have aida cloth and thread rubbing over it.

I'm cross - No stitching for me this evening.
Anyway it's given me time to think about the colour scheme - is it ok to make a First Communion bookmark in Parramatta colours for a fanatic 10yr old Eels fan?

Have you been to visit other Blogtoberfest2010 bloggers? You will find them all here at tinniegirl.
And there are some great giveaways over here at curlypops.
If I can't stitch, I'll just go visiting...

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

1 comment:

  1. OUCH!!!! You poor thing!!!! You'll have to be content just looking at craft magazines.... just for a while till your thumb heals! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails