Pages

Thursday 7 October 2010

Home from holidays - Blogtoberfest - Day 7

I would show you the washing machine full of washing and the loads that still need to go on, but that would be far too depressing.
This isn't depressing. This is where I spent the last 4 days.
Rolling clouds.
Rolling hills.
Lots of places to go for walks

 Waratahs
 Every bit as beautiful and peaceful as it looks.
 The camera did a pretty good job - and the photographer didn't do too badly either.
My attempt at an 'arty' photo - trees reflected in the name plate of the cottage.

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

3 comments:

  1. I just went on a beautiful ciber 4 day rest looking at your blog....thanks,it is so very pretty....i'm going to blog ours soon...certainly not as gorg...but still fun...by the way, where is that slice of heaven?

    ReplyDelete
  2. please take me with you next time! I would love to be there but I am definitely enjoying it through your pics, arty & wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL No photos of ALL the children!!!!! So glad you had a rest. You deserve it Quilary!

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails