Pages

Sunday 31 October 2010

The Last ...Blogtoberfest 2010 - Day 31

At last...
I have made it to

I need a rest.
Thank you to CurlyPops for organising the funfest.

...and if you just think that you could do this all over again,
well then this may just be for you
National Blog Posting Month
No...I'm not joining,
I'm not a masochist.

Normal programming will return shortly ie intermittent, but possibly more interesting than perhaps the last few posts.
There should even be some finished projects making their appearance as I revisit some promises I made to myself earlier in the year.
Good night for now...


thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your finishes!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, well done on getting through Blogtoberfest. Call me crazy, but I have signed up to NaBloPoMo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Quilary!!!!! I did enjoy all your entries for Blogtoberfest. Thanks See you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you believe that some blogtoberfestians are heading straight into NaBloPoMo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't participate, but I did read a whole lot throughout Blogtober fest! You all bloogged til you dropped and I thoroughly enjoyed reading everyones blogs. In fact I am relieved to know theres a NaBloPoMo so I shall never run out of things to read!
    But for now Blogtoberfestians, you can all have a cuppa tea and a good lie down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your blogging, it must be a relief that October is over!

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails