Pages

Monday 4 October 2010

Rush, rush, rush...Blogtoberfest 2010 - Day 4

So it's Monday and we are going away for 3 days with the kids and I'm doing the usual pack at the last minute trick - only because I can't drag myself away from that denim quilt (um...or the computer!).
It's not quite as bad as it sounds and really isn't too hectic - only 3 come away with us now.
The older ones have Uni and jobs to go to- way more important than going away with the olds.
We are heading to Mittagong and it's only an hours drive south of where we are. The new camera is sure to get a work out - and that will give me lots of blogtoberfest posts later in the month!
*Fingers crossed* there will be seamless blogging for Days 5 & 6.
I'm going to schedule posts  - I hope that's in the spirit and honour of blogtoberfest!

This is coming with me - look how it is growing! I just love the raspberry pink - there is no real plan - just what comes out when I put my hand in the bag!









Here is a bit of a denim quilt update:









Check out giveaway at CurlyPops page and look for all the blogtoberfest-ers (sorry fellow bloggers, but it's such a great collective noun!) at Tinniegirl.
I have a little Fall into Fall giveaway here too.


thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

2 comments:

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails