Pages

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Updating the Fence: Blogtoberfest 2010 - Day 5

It's about time the fence got a bit of an update - not the blog (or me!), just the header picture - after all it's over a year old now.

Surprisingly I haven't killed any of the plants - in fact they have grown beautifully and it all looks pretty darn good.
The lavender especially - it's heavenly and it's starting to running riot through the fence. It always makes me smile as I come and go from home.


Some or all of these may appear up there in the next few days...









Some progress on the denim...
Catch up with other blogtoberfest-ers here
and giveaways here

I'm part of the Fall into Fall Quilt Bloggers Giveaway enter here
thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

2 comments:

  1. It's always so welcoming as I drive up the street when I come to visit! Must do it agian soon. It's the best fence in the street!!!!
    Hope you're having a restful break at Mittagong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I really do love your lavender escaping through the fence it's gorgeous! I can't wait for the day when we buy our own house and can have a lovely garden the way we want and our own front fence!

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails