Pages

Wednesday 6 October 2010

What I might be up to...Blogtoberfest 2010 - Day 6

Blogtoberfest - Small - White Background by TinnieGirl

You may not know this (because technology will come to my rescue and post automatically for me)...but I am still away in Mittagong.
I am probably at this very minute being rained on in the middle of Corbett Gardens in Bowral...
Maybe sitting on the floor playing a DEAFENINGLY LOUD game of snap with several adults and a dozen children...
Maybe wandering happily over hill and dale in dazzling sunshine, enjoying the happy chatter of children being rambunctious in the great outdoors...
Or I may be guiltily sneaking off to the back verandah with these, that I got for a song (Lindcraft book sale anyone?)...



for more blogtoberfest feast of blogs go here
for my giveaway the post is here


thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully there will be a photo or 2 of tulips and irises! For quilting inspiraional purposes of course!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails