Pages

Monday 25 October 2010

What's Mine's Yours? ...Blogtoberfest 2010 - Day 25

...or is it?

Have you seen this website - Needlework Copyright Information?
Picture from here.
The statements in the picture are actual comments made by people who have uploaded designs.
I went back over some of my posts to check the pictures I've put up. Most of them are so low res they can't be read and I've generally given book title/author information. Phew!

A little bit of binding:
Some binding has been done.
Not exactly a quilt,

but much needed maintenance on a well used and loved cutting SUPERBOARD board.
 a pretty neat mitred corner
There, that should last another t-*mumble*-ty years now shouldn't it!


thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

2 comments:

  1. Interesting how fast patterns & pics can get around, isn't it? That chart reminded me of the one that shows how many bunny rabbits come out of a pair in any give month. And your SuperBoard - I have one just like that, only brown, and it's all stained up (don't ask me HOW - I NEVER put anything on it!!) and frayed too....and, like yours, I've had it for way more than twenty-something years! More like thirty-eleven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have seen that link. It has some very useful information. Don't just copy!!!!! We need to keep our craft businesses alive. Copying will kill these businesses especially the small ones who try to stay afloat!

    PS Now that I've had my say about copyright.....I like how you have lovingly "Bandaged" your superboard!

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails