Pages

Monday 18 October 2010

Wondering...Blogtoberfest 2010 - Day 18

Today I posted 2 packages overseas.
They should arrive...shouldn't they?

The reason I ask is that a while ago, I sent off two little packages that were quite dear to my heart and I'm still not sure if they ever arrived at their respective destinations.
I have heard nothing about them.
Did they arrive? I don't know - there was nothing returned from the Post Office nor any message from the intended recipient.
Were they liked? It's entirely possible they thought them so horrible that they vowed never to speak of them again. (But I was so excited by what I'd made for each of these swaps I posted to the Flickr group photos
- and the feedback was quite positive.)

That's not a reflection on the wonderful organisers either- who I am sure would be jumping up and down and wanting to know why I hadn't sent anything - if indeed they were told.
I know that if I didn't get something from a swap I joined - I'd be a bit noisy about it to the poor organiser..
But nothing. Complete silence.
I sent a couple of kindly emails to the swapees...


The other thing is, I hope nothing bad has happened...


Well I hope these two little parcels arrive at where they are supposed to go.
They should arrive...shouldn't they?


thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

6 comments:

  1. that's no good!
    if they received them they should have at least acknowledged it & sent you an email..hmmm.

    I sent some cards to someone & they weren't received, oh well, was just cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just hate that. How are you suppose to know, get your crystal ball out. I have holiday accommodation and have lost count of the number of times people "provisionally" book and then don't bother to get back to me if they don't want it.... it's so rude. I now give them 2 weeks if I haven't heard by then the weeks are up for sale again. Hopefully the above will jog someones memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awkward. I entered a swap earlier in the year and put a lot of time, thought and a bit of money into my item. When I received my swap I not only didn't like what had been made for me, I binned it! I don't know whether she disliked my item too, but we never contacted each other. Apart from this one time all my other swaps have been great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delivery confirmation, always!!! Spend the extra few cents!!!

    Happy Blogtoberfest! I am on a mission to comment and follow all the blogs in Blogtoberfest! Maybe you could comment and follow me as well! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a real shame that you have been left wondering!!! I know you always put a lot of thought into what you make for swaps. I would be very happy to receive anything you make and let the world know about it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always register post to be safe :-)

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails