Pages

Sunday 12 December 2010

The Good News Post...Laminated Fabrics Co-op special

Hello.
I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, though it has felt like it in the last week.

First off here is some good news:

Catherine from Catherine's Place shop and The Big Blue Shed blog is organising a co-op buy of laminated fabrics. Here's some of the information in Catherine's own words:

Looks like we have a bit of interest going so I have gone ahead & worked out prices etc.
We are looking at $18.00 per metre and free postage on orders over $50.00.  I will also offer better pricing to those who have Etsy, Ebay shops etc where they are making & selling items and are purchasing 16metres or more.  You will need to contact me directly for this.
I am thinking along the lines of January for this co-op as its getting close to Chrissy & I know everyone is busy etc.

So head on over to this page to check out how you can be part of this co-op purchase.
I have taken part in many of Catherine's co-op's over the last few years and they have all been FANTASTIC.
Some of the coop's-have included Amy Butler, Kona, Saffron Craig and Heather Bailey fabrics, bamboo batting, inkjet printer fabric and many pattern brands at seriously excellent PRICES.

*********************************
We are getting ready now for the girls' dance concert, and there is a flurry of makeup doing, costume gathering and checking, not to mention the hairspray cloud in the house!
I'll be back later...

thanks for taking a peek over the fence... 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all of the info.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope you survived ALL the dance concerts and ALL the associated activities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you survived all the hairspray!!

    It's great you posted the link for the laminated fabric co-op, I'm so in! I've been looking every now and then but to be honest the word laminated didn't occur to me, and spotlight had a blank look on their faces when i tried to describe what i wanted and for the project i intended. I have such a hard time trying to buy anything in Wagga and especially getting sick of old stock at unreasonable prices. This makes so much more sense to me to jump in on the co-op!! And I'm in love with a print or two already.

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails