I get to tell you 7 things about myself then pass it on to 6 other bloggers.
So here's the seven:
- I was born on Christmas Day, but my birth wasn't registered until 12 years after I was born. For most people the informants are their parents, mine says "This registration is made in pursuance of an order on ...May 19.. by a Judge of a District Court". In those days the hospitals registered births...Mum thought mine got forgotten because of the Staff Christmas Party!!!.
- I stopped biting my nails when my 4th child was born.
- I grew up at North Curl Curl. I wished I still live there, especially because I want to write that as my address! North Curl Curl. North Curl Curl. North Curl Curl...
- I once abseiled down a cliff in the Blue Mountains. Now I get nervous at lookouts.
- My first car was a Hillman SuperMinx - says it all!!!!
- My second child was born at home because I didn't make it to hospital - she is still in a rush...
- I was in rough surf at Terrigal, many, many decades ago...lets just say my cossie top couldn't deal with the roughness of the water...
So now you know some funny, interesting and embarrassing things about me.
Another thing is that I am a bit of a "party pooper" when it comes to passing on chain letters, emails, virus hoaxes, etc. I don't do it to be mean, but I do it to save clogging up bandwith, or save people thinking they will cause themselves/their family/ friends to have bad luck/die/or worse, or to prevent the passing on of fake "virus warning", "hypo in the cinema seat" "axe murderer"," free microsoft gift certificate" "email tracking" hoax stuff. I'm the one that sends back the email with the link to hoax busters or snopes.
So in all conscience I can't pass this on and ask 6 people to do something that I don't do.
Thank you Shruti - it's cool that you thought of me. And I will go and check out the other bloggers that you have recommended. It's nice to meet new people.
Please do go and have a look at the bloggers on my side bar.
I think they are all fabulous and clever and witty and talented...
and if you're not there,
you're probably in my reader
but if you want
drop me a line and I'll add you...
thanks for taking a peek over the fence...