Pages

Thursday 24 November 2011

Stash and Treasure Market

About a month ago, I went to Marrickville Markets (posted here) and met up with Cherie (her blog is here).

Cherie is organising a Stash and Treasure Market, to be held on January 14, 2012 at Marrickville Town Hall.
 link here
I am seriously thinking about getting a stall, not just to...ah...redistribute some of my hoarding...but because the Market is also supporting The Miracle Babies Foundation.

Help spread the word!

Thanks for taking a peek over the fence...



4 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Thanks for telling us about it. I'd love to have a stall too. I'll get in touch with Cherie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! That looks awesome. See you there methinks

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails