Pages

Saturday 10 December 2011

MPAY - The Christmas Party

I'm playing along with Vic's My Place and Yours with the theme
"The Christmas Party"

The Party starts at the front door...
a wreath liberated from a garage sale (ie they threw it in for nix when the MaTH bought the fridge and the surround sound speakers for a song too!)
 Partying continues in the lounge room where my first ever Christmas quilt gets the royal treatment
 - pride of place above the mantlepiece...
 Careful you don't stumble and knock over the stained glass candles on the coffee table...first ever Christmas tablerunner made too

I didn't even know that I could do this to photos...highlight some colour and make the rest B&W...looks good though...

This weekend there will be a bit more setting up for the party...(when I can find where I put everything when the old cupboards were dismantled!).

Head on over to Vic's for more Christmas cheer...

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...



4 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas Quilts and your tricky photoshopping. I have finished putting Christmas around the house this morning. Now I have to vacuum all the stray tinsel off the floor!
    Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that table runner is fabulous! And it was your first too...? Show off. ;)

    I need a wreath! I doubt I'll find a free one though... score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas things .... I love the table runner it's so beautiful ... what a beautiful wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome table runner and love the rest... wonderful work...

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails