Pages

Thursday 3 June 2010

So what's in store for June?

I've joined the postcard swap over at Beth's



Join in the fun!This is the the second swap I've joined. 

It's a great way to have a good reason to spend hours on the internet meet people and a big shove to be creative and keep making things - I've got 3 weeks and I know how to procrastinate, and worse still, how to justify procrastinating.
The apron swap went off just in time (if you count that in Canada it was still May 31- see what I mean?).
I actually have quite a few ideas already buzzing about in my head...hoping that it will come out in 'time' (hehe swap joke in there!)...

Then there's the 2010 Challenge and this month's is something self-designed or self-drafted. I'm going to make a knit jacket from material that I bought via a co-op from here. The jacket will be like this one from here (minus the pregnant belly and belt). A lot of this seasons cardigans are like this and they are a bit flattering and I need  all the flattening flattering I can get... I am also hoping to get this pattern made too, as I've seen a few peoples' versions and it also looks easy and flattering. Easy pieces to get me through wintery work days - I hope.

I'm still sticking to the project plan, and have finished both the apron and the purple quilt, which was a *mumble* *mumble* 4 yr old ufo, so can in all conscience take on another project. 

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails