and it took me one and a half sides to realise the binding was on the wrong way!
I did redeem myself by doing a nice mitred join at the end of the binding!...when I finally had it on the right way.
The finished swap ready to be posted tomorrow:
I thought I'd be very clever and use a nice stiff pellon to line this bag
however, the sewing machine protested and the tension was all over the place...
All the seams have white or blue threads showing ( I tried to go over the white with blue...even bigger disaster!)
and the pattern wouldn't join up at the sides (but I cleverly took the photo so you can't see the ugly thread showing through!)
Pellon and threads...not one of my most clever choices...I'll use the bag, cause I won't really care about the stitching...but now I need to start again for the person it was meant for...
thanks for taking a peek over the fence...